Abel Campos - ECHR
Born on 1 November 1964 in Caldas de Rainha, Portugal
- Law and Economics and Legal Sciences studies, University of Coimbra (1983-1988)
- Lawyer, Lisbon Bar (1989-1991)
- Legal officer, Secretariat of the former European Commission of Human Rights (1991-1998)
- Legal officer (1998-2002), Head of Division (2002-2012), Deputy Section Registrar (2014-2016), Section Registrar (since 2016), European Court of Human Rights
- Seconded to the Secretariat of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, Secretary to the Human Rights meetings (2012-2014)
- Deputy Registrar of the European Court of Human Rights since 1 December 2020.