Calendar of hearings
Provisional list of scheduled hearings
Please note that these dates are subject to cancellation
Attend a hearing
Hearings at the Court are public. Hearings last approximately two hours with English and French interpretation.
As the number of seats in the courtroom is limited, a live broadcast of the hearing is organised.
If you wish to attend a public hearing, please complete the electronic form. The minimum age to attend a hearing is 18 years.
If a hearing is cancelled or adjourned, you will be informed as soon as possible.
Rules of security and conduct
- Strict punctuality is requested. Entry to the courtroom after the start of oral submissions is not permitted in order to avoid any disruption to the hearing.
- The number of participants should not exceed that stated in the list of participants, which will be required beforehand
- Hearings begin at 9.15 a.m. sharp
- Persons attending hearings must arrive at the main entrance of the Human Rights Building 8.30 a.m.; each person should bring his or her passport or other ID.
- No telephones or laptop computers may be used during the hearing; photography or recording of the hearing is prohibited.
- No food or drink may be brought into the courtroom.
- Entry to or exit from the courtroom is not permitted during the hearing
- Persons seated in the courtroom should remain seated and silent, and remain in their seats until the hearing has ended. The President may order the removal of anyone disturbing the proceedings.
- Appropriate dress is required.
- For security reasons, access is only given to those parts of the building that are open to the public. Access to the cafeteria is prohibited.
- The building does not have a left-luggage office; suitcases are not accepted.
Please ensure that these instructions are followed.