Case-law Information Note
This monthly publication contains summaries of cases considered to be of particular interest and also provides news about the Court and Court publications.
The COURTalks-disCOURs videos are geared to providing legal professionals, as well as civil society representatives, with an overview of the Court’s jurisprudence in different matters.
Case-law research reports
These reports concern certain transversal themes, particular Convention provisions and the use of other international instruments in the Court’s case-law.
- Bioethics and the case-law of the Court: English Russian
- Case-law of the Court on young people: English
- Child abuse: English
- Cultural rights: English French Russian
- Freedom of religion: English French Russian
- Health related issues in the case-law of the ECHR: English
- Internet: English French Russian
- National security and European case-law: French Russian
- New admissibility criterion: English French Armenian Bulgarian Russian
- Positive obligations under Article 10: English Macedonian Russian
- References to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in the case-law of the European Court: English
- Role of public prosecutor: English Russian
- Use of Council of Europe treaties in the case-law of the Court: English