Overview of the Court’s case-law
The COURTalks-disCOURs videos are geared to providing legal professionals, as well as civil society representatives, with an overview of the Court’s jurisprudence in different matters (admissibility of an application, asylum and terrorism).
They have been made in cooperation with the program HELP.
No punishment without law:
Article 4 of Protocol No. 4
Prohibition of collective expulsions of aliens:
Case-law research reports
These reports concern certain transversal themes, particular Convention provisions and the use of other international instruments in the Court’s case-law.
- Bioethics and the case-law of the Court: English Russian
- Case-law of the Court on young people: English
- Child abuse: English
- Cultural rights: English French Russian
- Freedom of religion: English French Russian
- Health related issues in the case-law of the ECHR: English
- Internet: English French Russian
- National security and European case-law: French Russian
- New admissibility criterion: English French Armenian Bulgarian Russian
- Positive obligations under Article 10: English Macedonian Russian
- References to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in the case-law of the European Court: English
- Role of public prosecutor: English Russian
- Use of Council of Europe treaties in the case-law of the Court: English